- 8 tablespoons smoked Cheddar cold pack cheese food (from 8-ounce container), well chilled
2 teaspoons finely chopped peanuts
4 butter-flavored pretzel spindles or sticks, broken in half
16 tiny pieces fresh parsley leaves
- Line small serving plate with waxed paper. Roll each level tablespoon cold pack cheese food into a ball; place on waxed paper-lined serving plate. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes for easier handling.
- With end of toothpick, draw ridges around balls to resemble pumpkins.
- Dip bottoms of cheese balls in chopped peanuts.
- Just before serving, insert pretzel halves into cheese balls for pumpkin stems. Decorate with parsley for leaves. Store in refrigerator.
Makes 8 servings.
Nutritional Information: 1 Serving, Calories 60 (Calories from Fat 35); Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2g; Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 15mg; Sodium 270mg; Total Carbohydrate 3g (Dietary Fiber 0g; Sugars 2g); Protein 3g % Daily Value: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 8%; Iron 0%. Exchanges: 1/2 High-Fat Meat, Carbohydrate Choices: 0