Wheat Thins ® Twister
- Ready-to-spread frosting
24 Wheat Thins Snack Crackers
- Pipe frosting on adjacent edges of 4 crackers; place crackers, top side down, on wax paper to form a large square, pressing edges together. Attach 4 more crackers, top sides up, on top of first square with frosting. Let dry.
- Pipe frosting along 1 edge of 2 crackers; place top side down, side-by-side on wax paper, pressing edges together. Attach 2 more crackers, top sides up, on top of first 2 crackers with frosting. Repeat to make another rectangle. Let dry.
- Attach 2 crackers, back sides together, with frosting. Repeat to make a total of 4. Let dry.
- To assemble, with a straight pin, pierce 1/8-inch hole in large square piece about 1/4-inch from one corner for ribbon.
- Stand 1 rectangular piece along center diagonal of large square; attach with frosting. Stand 2 small square pieces at right angles to rectangular piece; attach with frosting. Let dry. Repeat on other side of ornament.
- Pipe frosting around edges of ornament and dip in sprinkles as desired. Thread 10-inch piece of ribbon through hole and tie about 3-inches above ornament.
Makes 1 serving.
Tint vanilla frosting with food coloring.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.