Goblin Goo Drink
- 1 (6-ounce) package Jell-O Brand Grape or Orange Flavor Gelatin
4 cups cold prepared Kool-Aid Grape or Orange Flavor Sugar-Sweetened Soft Drink Mix
- Prepare dry gelatin mix as directed on package. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Break gelatin into small flakes with fork. Spoon about 1/2 cup gelatin into each of 8 tall glasses.
- Pour 1/2 cup cold soft drink over gelatin in each glass.
- Serve immediately with a straw to sip gelatin pieces and soft drink.
Makes 8 servings.
Prepare as directed, using 2 (3.25-ounce each) packages Jell-O Brand Grape or Orange Flavor Gelatin.
Prepare 1 (3.25-ounce) package each grape and orange flavor gelatin as directed on package. Refrigerate and break into flakes as directed. Layer 1/4 cup each orange and grape gelatin flakes in each glass. Pour 1/2 cup cold soft drink over gelatin in each glass.
Fizzy Goblin Goo:Just before serving, prepare Kool-Aid as directed, substituting cold seltzer for water.
- Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 0g
Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fiber 0g
Vitamin A 0%DV
Vitamin C 6%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.