Halloween Sparkle Punch
- 2/3 cup Tang Orange Flavor Drink Mix
4 cups cold water
2 cups cold ginger ale
1 pint (2 cups) blackberry sherbet, divided use
- Place drink mix in punch bowl or large plastic or glass pitcher. Add water; stir until drink mix is dissolved. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Stir in ginger ale when ready to serve.
- Place 1/4 cup sherbet in each punch cup. Pour drink mix over sherbet.
Makes 8 servings.
Substitute orange sherbet for the blackberry sherbet.
For a party, prepare drink mix as directed in punch bowl. Refrigerate. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale and drop scoops of sherbet into the punch.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 0.5g
Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fiber 0g
Vitamin A 8%DV
Vitamin C 70%DV
- Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.