- 4 Jet-Puffed Marshmallows
4 jelly beans
Red decorating gel
10 Halloween Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, chopped, divided use
1 cup cold prepared Kool-Aid Orange Flavor Sugar-Sweetened Soft Drink Mix
2 cups vanilla ice cream
1 cup cold carbonated lemon-lime beverage
1/4 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Decorate each marshmallow with jelly bean and decorating gel to resemble eyeball.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of chopped cookies for garnish.
- Place prepared orange drink, ice cream and remaining chopped cookies in blender container; cover. Blend 30 seconds to 1 minute or until well blended. Pour into large pitcher; stir in carbonated beverage.
- Pour immediately into 4 tall glasses; top each with 1 tablespoon of the whipped topping, 1 marshmallow eyeball and 1 tablespoon of the reserved chopped cookies.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 17g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fiber 1g
Vitamin A 6%DV
Vitamin C 4%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.