Here's a quick, healthful snack kids are sure to love. No utensils needed
Bumps On A Log
- 1 celery rib,washed, ends trimmed
2 tablespoons creamy or chunky peanut butter
10 NESTLÉ ® RAISINETS ® Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- FILL celery with peanut butter.
- Press RAISINETS into peanut butter.
Makes 1 serving.
LITTLE KITCHEN HELPER HINTS:
- Even the littlest hands can press RAISINETS into the log.
- Help the children count out the nut and raisin pieces or make little piles of 5 each. It's fun math!
- For those who are still hungry, spread peanut butter on small round crackers and have the kids make eyes, nose and mouths with RAISINETS.
- Have small baby carrots and apple wedges on hand for hungry kids to dip in the peanut butter jar.