Candy Corn Fudge
- 1 (12-ounce) package vanilla or white chocolate chips, melted
2 (16-ounce) containers vanilla frosting
1 (10-ounce) package butterscotch flavored chips, melted
1/8 teaspoon or more yellow food coloring, divided use
1/8 teaspoon or more red food coloring
48 pieces of candy corn
- Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with foil, leaving a couple inches of overhang on each end; butter foil.
- In a large bowl, combine melted vanilla chips and half the frosting; mix well. Spread 1/3 of mixture in prepared pan.
- Combine melted butterscotch chips and remaining frosting in another large bowl; mix well. Add enough yellow and red food coloring to turn mixture orange. Stir until well blended. Spread orange mixture over white layer in pan.
- If remaining white mixture has hardened, heat in microwave until just melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Add enough yellow food coloring to turn mixture yellow; stir until well blended. Spread over orange layer in pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Use foil to lift fudge from pan. Turn white side up and carefully peel off foil. Cut into 48 pieces. Press a candy corn into the center of each piece. Store in the refrigerator.
Makes 48 pieces.