A delightful hybrid of salty snack and sweet treat -- perfect for TV-time munchies!
Chocolate-Covered Candy 'N Pretzels
- 1/4 pound candy-coated chocolate pieces
1/2 pound almond bark, (or other melting chocolate)
1 pound small pretzels or pretzel sticks
- Pour candy-coated chocolate pieces into a small bowl.
- Melt almond bark in the top of a double boiler.
- Dip pretzels into the melted chocolate; roll chocolate-covered pretzels in bowl of candy-covered chocolate pieces; a few pieces will stick to each pretzel.
- Lay resulting clusters on wax paper to cool. Serve when chocolate is no longer sticky to the touch; refrigerate.
Makes 16 pieces.