Chocolate Pizza Candy
- 14 ounces white almond bark
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
2 cups miniature marshmallows
1 cup puffed rice cereal
1 cup roasted peanuts
1 (6-ounce) jar maraschino cherries
1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- In large bowl, microwave semi-sweet chocolate chips and 12 ounces almond bark on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes, or until melted. Stir every 30 seconds.
- Stir in miniature marshmallows, puffed rice cereal, and peanuts.
- Pour onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Top with halved maraschino cherries; sprinkle with shredded coconut.
- In small bowl, microwave the reserved almond bark (2-ounces) and oil on HIGH for up to 1 minute, or until melted. Drizzle over top.
- Chill until firm.
Makes 8 servings.