Ghosts on Broomsticks
- 1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate chips
Miniature chocolate chips
12 Wooden sticks
- Plastic wrap (optional)
- Black or orange tie-ribbon (optional)
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Line two baking sheet with waxed paper or aluminum foil. Arrange 6 wooden sticks per baking sheet.
- Spoon ghost-shaped blobs of chocolate onto the waxed paper, partially covering each stick. Press 2 miniature chocolate chips into each ghost for the eyes.
- Chill until firm. Carefully remove from baking sheet. Wrap individually with plastic wrap and tie with a black or orange ribbon, if desired.