Pebbles ® Graveyard
- 3 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 (10.1/2-ounce) package Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows
1 (13-ounce) package Post Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
4 Cameo Creme Sandwich Cookies
Black or brown decorating gel
2 Honey Maid Chocolate Grahams, crushed
5 gummy worms, halved
2 pieces black or brown licorice
- Line a 13 x 9-inch pan with foil; lightly grease foil. Set aside.
- Microwave butter in 4-quart microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 seconds or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave 1 1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 45 seconds.
- Stir in cereal; press firmly into prepared pan.
- Decorate sandwich cookies with gel to resemble tombstones. Insert randomly into cereal mixture, pressing firmly into cereal mixture to secure.
- Sprinkle chocolate graham crumbs in front of each tombstone to resemble dirt. Scatter worm halves and Halloween candies over top of dessert.
- For spooky trees, cut 1 end of each licorice stick into thin strips; separate slightly to resemble bent tree branches. Insert into cereal mixture.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature up to 2 days.
Makes 18 servings.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 3g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fiber 0g
Vitamin A 10%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.