Rocky Road Fudge
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
1 (10 1/2-ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12-ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
1 (14-once) can sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons butter
- Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with lightly buttered waxed paper or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In large, heatproof bowl, combine peanuts and marshmallows.
- In a large, heavy saucepan melt chocolate, milk and butter. Remove from heat and pour chocolate mixture into nut mixture. Mix well.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan. Chill 2 hours. Invert pan, peel off waxed paper and cut into squares. Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Makes about 3 pounds candy.