Rocky Road Halloween Squares
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
1 (10.1/2-ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons butter
Assorted soft Halloween candy pieces such as candy corn or M&M's
- Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with waxed paper or aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine nuts and marshmallows. Set aside.
- In top of double boiler melt chocolate with milk and butter over simmering water; remove from heat.
- Fold in chocolate mixture into nuts and marshmallows and press into prepared pan. Top with candy pieces. Chill until firm. Invert pan, remove paper or foil and cut into squares. Store at room temperature.
Serves 12 to 16.