Chocolate with nuts and fluffy marshmallows, a winning combination.
- 2 pounds milk chocolate
2 cups chopped walnuts
3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Melt chocolate over low heat in heavy saucepan about 15 minutes.
- Spread three-quarters chocolate into pan. Cover chocolate surface with half of the walnuts and half of the marshmallows; press them into the chocolate.
- Cover with remaining chocolate and sprinkle remaining walnuts on top; press in.
- Cool until solid before cutting into squares.
Makes 64 pieces.