Trick-or-Treat Banana Pops
- 6 medium bananas
12 wooden pop sticks
1 (8-squares) package Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
1/3 cup butter or margarine
3 tablespoons multi-colored sprinkles
- Cut bananas in half crosswise.
- Insert pop stick into cut end of each banana half. Place on tray; cover. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Pour into tall glass.
- Dip frozen bananas into chocolate mixture, turning to evenly coat. Immediately roll in sprinkles.
- Place on wax paper-covered tray. Serve immediately.
- Cover leftover pops and store in freezer.
Makes 12 servings.
Size It Up:
These frozen pops are perfect for feeding a crowd of kids. Keep a batch on hand year round for those unexpected snack attacks!
Substitute chopped Planters Cocktail Peanuts for the sprinkles.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 11g
Saturated fat 6g
Dietary fiber 3g
Vitamin A 4%DV
Vitamin C 8%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.