Black Cat Cookies
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/3 cup water
2 large eggs
1 (18.25-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
M&M's plain candies
Red hot candies
- Preheat oven to 375*F (190*C).
- In a large bowl, beat together peanut butter, eggs, and water. Gradually add cake mix. Mix well.
- Form dough into 1 1/2-inch balls. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Flatten balls with bottom of glass dipped in sugar. Pinch out 2 ears at top of cookie.
- Add M&M's for the eyes and red hots for the nose. Press fork into dough to form the whiskers.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
Makes 4 dozen.