Butterfinger™ Cookies These won't last long, better make a double batch!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 1/4 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 (2.1-ounce) Butterfinger ® candy bars, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350*F (175*C).
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars; beating well. Blend in peanut butter and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture until just mixed; mix in chopped Butterfinger ® candy bars.
- Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls and place on lightly greased baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to wire racks to cool.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.