Easy Halloween Cookies
- 1 (12-ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- Ritz crackers
Creamy or crunchy peanut butter
Orange candy sprinkles
- In small, heavy saucepan melt chocolate and shortening together over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Make sandwich cookies out of the Ritz crackers using peanut butter for the filling.
- Dip each cookie into the melted chocolate mixture and place on waxed paper. Sprinkle with the orange candy sprinkles. Allow to dry at room temperature.
Store in an air tight container at room temperature.
Yield is optional.