Frightfully Easy Ghost Cookies
1 (12-ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
1 (16-ounce) package Nutter Butter Cookies
1 (6-ounce) package miniature chocolate chips
- In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and shortening together over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Line baking sheets with waxed paper.
- Holding cookies with tongs, dip entire top and sides of each cookie into melted chocolate, letting excess drip off. Lay flat, coated side up, on prepared baking sheets.
- Place two miniature chocolate chips in chocolate to form eyes. Let stand until set.
Makes 32 cookies.