Serve with a mixed green salad and fat free milk for a fun Halloween meal.
Rest in Pizza
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer Pepperoni, cut in half
1 (28.2-ounce) package Di Giorno Rising Crust Pizza - Four Cheese
1 small mushroom, sliced
2 Kraft Singles
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange pepperoni pieces on pizza to resemble bats and mushroom slices on pizza to resemble pumpkins.
- Bake pizza as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, use pumpkin-, bat- or witch's hat-shaped cookie cutters to cut shapes from Singles.
- Remove pizza from oven. Immediately top with Singles cutouts. Let stand 5 minutes to allow Singles to melt.
Makes 6 servings.
- Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 13g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fiber 3g
Vitamin A 8%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.