Spooky Eyeball Tacos
- 1 pound ground beef
1 (1.1/4-ounce) package Taco Bell Home Original Taco Seasoning Mix
12 Taco Bell Home Originals Taco Shells
3/4 cup Taco Bell Home Originals Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
3/4 cup Breakstone's or Knudsen Sour Cream
1 (2.1/4-ounce) can sliced pitted ripe olives
- Mix meat and seasoning mix. Shape into 36 (1-inch) balls; place in 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Fill each taco shell with 1 meatball; drizzle with salsa.
- Top with 2 meatballs dipped in sour cream.
- Garnish with olives to make "eyeballs."
Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 20g
Saturated fat 9g
Dietary fiber 2g
Vitamin A 15%DV
Vitamin C 2%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.