Devilish-Spicy Deviled Eggs
- 6 large hard boiled eggs, peeled
1 tablespoon Horseradish
1 1/2 tablespoons mustard
2 tablespoons honey-dijon salad dressing
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Cut eggs in half, lengthwise. Remove yolks and put in small bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients except for cayenne pepper and mix well.
- Fill egg whites with filling, heaping up.
- Sprinkle each egg with small amount of cayenne pepper.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe provided courtesy of Horseradish.org.