Savor every bite of this tasty dip. Each serving goes a long way on flavor.
Pumpkin Face Bacon Dip
- 1 (18-ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
1 cup raisins
1 (2.8-ounce) package Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Recipe Pieces
2 medium carrots, finely shredded (about 1 1/2 cups)
3 slices Oscar Mayer Bacon, cooked until slightly crisp
2 apple wedges
1 celery stick
- Mix peanut butter, raisins and bacon pieces. Spoon onto large platter; spread with spatula or knife to resemble a pumpkin shape.
- Sprinkle with carrots to cover completely.
- Roll each bacon slice around a fork to make a curl. Place on top of peanut butter mixture along with additional raisins for the jack-o'-lantern's "eyes" and "nose."
- Add apple wedges for the "mouth" and a celery stick for the "stem."
- Serve with assorted cut-up vegetables and fruits, such as celery sticks, carrot sticks and apple wedges.
Makes 28 servings.
Substitute 1 (3-ounce) package Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits for the Bacon Pieces.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 10g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fiber 1g
Vitamin A 35%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.