Black & Orange Spook Cups
- 4 cups cold milk, divided use
1 (3.25-ounce) package Jell-O Chocolate Fudge Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
10 (7-ounce) glasses or plastic cups
1 (3.25-ounce) package Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
Few drops red food coloring
Few drops yellow food coloring
10 Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed
1/4 cup Halloween sprinkles
- Pour 2 cups of the milk into large bowl. Add dry chocolate pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Spoon evenly into the glasses, filling each glass half full; set aside.
- Add remaining 2 cups milk to separate large bowl. Add dry vanilla pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Stir in food coloring until pudding is of desired shade of orange; spoon evenly over chocolate pudding layers.
- Top with crushed cookies. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Top with sprinkles.
Makes 10 servings.
Pudding cups can also be served frozen. Prepare in plastic or paper cups (not glass) and freeze 3 hours or until firm.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 5g
Saturated fat 1.5g
Dietary fiber 1g
Vitamin A 4%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
- Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.