Kids can help make these seasonal treats for a Halloween party.
Candy Corn Popcorn Balls
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 (10.5-ounce) package Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows
1 (3.25-ounce) package Jell-O Brand Gelatin, any flavor
12 cups popped popcorn
1 cup candy corn
- Microwave butter and marshmallows in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed. Stir in gelatin until well blended.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over combined popcorn and candy corn in large bowl. Mix lightly until well coated.
- Shape into 16 (2-inch) balls or other shapes with greased or wet hands.
Makes 16 servings.
Wrap each ball in plastic wrap and tie with raffia or ribbon, if desired.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 3g
Saturated fat 2g
Dietary fiber 1g
Vitamin A 2%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
- Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.