Cool Spider Cupcakes
- 24 baked chocolate cupcakes, paper liners removed
1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
1/4 cup chocolate sprinkles
24 pieces (24-inch each) black shoestring licorice
48 small candies
- Frost tops and sides of cupcakes with whipped topping.
- Decorate with chocolate sprinkles.
- Cut each piece of licorice into 8 pieces. Insert 8 pieces licorice into top of each cupcake to create "spider legs." Top with 2 candies for "eyes."
- Store leftover cupcakes in refrigerator.
Makes 24 servings.
To create "lady bugs," stir a few drops red food coloring into whipped topping. Frost cupcakes as directed. Decorate with chocolate chips.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 9g
Saturated fat 3.5g
Dietary fiber 1g
Vitamin A 0%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
- Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.