- 1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping, partially thawed
1 1/2 cups boiling water
1 (6-ounce) package Jell-O Brand Gelatin, any red flavor
1 cup cold water
- Using a melon baller or small ice cream scoop, place 2 small scoops (about 2 tablespoons each) of whipped topping into each of 12 dessert dishes for "eyeballs." Place a blueberry in each scoop for the "pupil." Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- Meanwhile, stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Add enough ice to cold water to measure 2 1/2 cups. Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened. Remove any remaining ice.
- Spoon gelatin into prepared dishes around each eyeball, leaving the top of the eyeballs exposed.
- Refrigerate 1 1/2 hours or until firm.
Makes 12 servings.
Substitute 2 (3.25-ounce each) packages Jell-O Brand Gelatin, any red flavor, for 1 (6-ounce) package gelatin.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 3.5g
Saturated fat 3.5g
Dietary fiber 0g
Vitamin A 0%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
- Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.