Ghosts in the Graveyard III
- 15 Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
3 cups cold milk
2 (3.25-ounce each) packages Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
1 (12-ounce) tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed, divided use
Decorations, such as 3 Cameo Creme Sandwich Cookies, decorating gel, 5 candy pumpkins and 10 pieces of candy corn
- Crush chocolate sandwich cookies in large resealable plastic bag with rolling pin or in food processor.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping and half of the crushed cookies.
- Spoon into 13 x 9-inch dish; sprinkle with the remaining crushed cookies. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Decorate creme sandwich cookies with decorating gel to resemble tombstones; stand up in top of dessert. Add candies.
- Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls onto dessert to resemble ghosts.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Makes 18 servings.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 7g
Saturated fat 4.5g
Dietary fiber 1g
Vitamin A 2%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.