A fun Halloween treat to make and eat!
Ghosts in the Graveyard I
- 1 package chocolate cream-filled cookies
- 2 (3.25-ounce each) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups milk
1 (12-ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package rectangular-shaped vanilla cookies
- Black and green decorator icing (small tubes for writing)
- Gummy worms
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Crush chocolate cream-filled cookies.
- Make pudding as directed, using 3 1/2 cups milk, let stand 5 minutes.
- Fold 3 cups whipped topping and 1/2 the crushed cookies into pudding. Spoon into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- With the decorator icing, decorate the vanilla cookies as tombstones with things such as "RIP", "BOO", or drawings of skull and crossbones, or stick-skeletons and such.
- Place the "decorated tombstone" cookies in the "graveyard". Use remaining whipped topping to create swirls of *ghosts" with chocolate sprinkles for eyes. Scatter the candy pumpkins and gummy worms around in decorative manner.