Graveyard Treat This fun Halloween treat's trick is that it takes advantage of ready-made and packaged mixes. An easy treat for the tricksters.
- 1 package brownie mix
- 1 container ready made chocolate frosting
- 2 cups crushed chocolate wafers
- Rectangular-shaped vanilla cookies
- Black and green decorator icing (small tubes for writing)
- Candy pumpkins
- Gummy worms
- Mix and bake brownies, according to package directions, in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish. Cool.
- While brownies are cooling, take the tubes of icing and decorate the vanilla cookies as tombstones with things such as "RIP", "BOO", or drawings of skull and crossbones, or stick-skeletons and such.
- When brownies are completely cool, spread with frosting and sprinkle the chocolate cookie crumbs over entire surface. Place the "decorated tombstone" cookies in the "graveyard". Scatter the candy pumpkins and gummy worms around in decorative manner.
Serves 12 to 16.