- 1/4 cup maple-flavored or pancake syrup
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 cups Post Cocoa, Fruity or Cinna-Crunch Pebbles Cereal
1 cup Planters Dry Roasted Peanuts
2 cups Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows
1 cup candy corn
1 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Mix syrup, butter and cinnamon in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on High 1 minute; stir until butter is completely melted. Add cereal and peanuts; mix lightly.
- Spread into lightly greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 30 minutes, stirring after 15 minutes. Cool completely.
- Break into pieces. Toss with marshmallows and candies. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Makes 18 servings.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 8g
Saturated fat 3g
Dietary fiber 1g
Vitamin A 6%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.