Graveyard Gelatin Dessert
- 35 NABISCO FAMOUS Chocolate Wafers, finely crushed (about 1 3/4 cups), divided use
1/4 cup granulated sugar
5 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 (8-ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 (8-ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided use
2 cups boiling water
1 (8-serving size) package or 2 packages (4 serving size each) JELL-O Brand Orange Flavor Gelatin
1/2 cup cold water
3 CAMEO Creme Sandwich Cookies
Decorating icings or gels
10 candy corn
3 pumpkin candies
- Mix: 1 1/2 cups of the wafer crumbs, sugar and butter in 13 x 9-inch pan. Press firmly onto bottom of pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat: cream cheese in medium bowl until well blended. Gently stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Spread evenly over crust.
- Stir: boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1 1/2 cups. Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Spoon slightly thickened gelatin over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate: 3 hours or until firm.
- Spread: remaining whipped topping over gelatin just before serving. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup wafer crumbs over whipped topping.
- Decorate sandwich cookies with icings to make "tombstones." Stand tombstones on top of dessert with candies to resemble a graveyard.
- Cut into 15 squares. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Makes 15 servings.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 14g
Saturated fat 9g
Dietary fiber 1g
Vitamin A 8%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.