- 16 Halloween Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided use
1 (19.5-ounce) package brownie mix
1 1/4 cups Jet-Puffed Miniature Marshmallows
White decorating icing and assorted Halloween candies (gummy worms or bugs)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Chop 8 of the cookies; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package; spread batter into greased 14-inch pizza pan.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until done (Becareful not to overbake).
- Sprinkle marshmallows over top of hot brownie; bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Immediately sprinkle chopped cookies over marshmallows. Cool on wire rack.
- Decorate remaining 8 cookies with white decorating icing to resemble tombstones. Stand "tombstones" around pizza, pressing gently into brownie.
- Decorate with assorted candies.
Makes 16 servings.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 14g
Saturated fat 2.5g
Dietary fiber 0g
Vitamin A 0%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.