This creamy pumpkin mousse, covered with 'dirt', makes a fun, but elegant dessert for Halloween. Both kids and adults will enjoy digging in this graveyard!
Graveyard Pumpkin Mousse
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies
1 cup heavy cream
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 (15-ounce) can LIBBY'S ® 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
3 medium bananas, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- Gummy worms
- Plastic skeletons and spiders for decorating
- In a food processor, process cookies to form fine crumbs; set aside.
- In a mixer bowl, beat cream to form stiff peaks; set aside.
- In a separate mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy. Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; mix well. Fold in whipped cream and bananas until blended. Spoon 3/4 cup pumpkin mousse into each of 8 stemmed dessert glasses or large custard cups; spread to even top. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cookie crumbs over top. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- To decorate, arrange gummy worms and plastic skeletons or spiders on 'dirt' layer, placing worms so that they resemble worms crawling out of the glass.
Makes 8 servings.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: 381 calories; 21 g fat; 61 mg cholesterol; 372 mg sodium; 45 g carbohydrate; 3 g fiber; 6 g protein.
Recipe is the property of Nestlé ® and Meals.com, used with permission.