Halloween Jigglers ® Hands
- 3 (3.25-ounce each) packages Jell-O Brand Grape Flavor Gelatin
1 (3.25-ounce) package Jell-O Brand Orange Flavor Gelatin
2 1/2 cups boiling water or boiling apple juice (Do not add cold water.)
- Mix dry gelatins in large bowl. Stir in boiling water at least 3 minutes until completely dissolved. Pour into 13 x 9-inch pan. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Trace outline of hand on piece of paper. Cut out pattern. Place on top of gelatin. Cut around pattern with sharp knife to cut out several "hands," cutting all the way through gelatin.
- Dip bottom of pan in warm water about 15 seconds. Carefully lift "hands from pan.
- Use as a garnish for your favorite Halloween punch or place on individual serving plates.
- Cut out any remaining gelatin with Halloween cookie cutters.
Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 0g
Saturated fat 0g
Dietary fiber 0g
Vitamin A 0%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.