- 12 Halloween Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided use
1 (1/4-ounce) envelope Knox Unflavored Gelatine
3/4 cup orange juice
2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
1 to 2 drops each red and yellow food colorings
1/2 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Finely chop 8 of the cookies; set aside.
- Sprinkle gelatine over orange juice in medium saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook on low heat 5 minutes or until gelatine is completely dissolved, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add ice cream; stir until ice cream is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Stir in food colorings until gelatine mixture is evenly colored.
- Spoon gelatin mixture and chopped cookies alternately in 4 (8-ounce) parfait glasses. Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
- Top with whipped topping and remaining 4 cookies just before serving.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 19g
Saturated fat 8g
Dietary fiber 1g
Vitamin A 8%DV
Vitamin C 25%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.