Happy Halloween Dessert Cups
- 2 1/2 cups boiling water, divided use
2 (3.25-ounce each) packages Jell-O Brand Orange Flavor Gelatin
2 (3.25-ounce each) packages Jell-O Brand Grape Flavor Gelatin
10 (6-ounce) plastic cups
1 1/4 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
1 square Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
Decorations, such as Mini Oreo Bite Size Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, black shoestring licorice, gummy worms and candy corn
- Stir 1 1/4 cups of the boiling water into the dry orange gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved; pour into lightly greased 8-inch square pan. Repeat with remaining 1 1/4 cups boiling water and dry grape gelatin in separate bowl. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut gelatin in each pan into 1/2-inch cubes. Place 1/4 cup of the orange cubes in each plastic cup; cover each with 1 tablespoon of the whipped topping and 1/4 cup of the grape gelatin cubes.
- Top each with an additional 1 tablespoon of the remaining whipped topping.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package; cool slightly. Pour into small resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Cut a small corner off of one of the bottom corners of bag; squeeze chocolate over whipped topping to resemble spider webs or other Halloween shapes.
- Add decorations as desired.
Makes 10 servings.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 3g
Saturated fat 2.5g
Dietary fiber 0g
Vitamin A 0%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.