Hershey's Brownie Cemetery Cake
- 1 (about 19-ounce) package brownie mix
1 (16-ounce) can vanilla ready-to-spread frosting
1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Cocoa
4 HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Chocolates
4 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
5 (1.55-ounce each) HERSHEY'S Cookies 'n' Creme Bars, divided use
5 (Snack Size) HERSHEY'S KIT KAT Wafer Candy Bars
1 (4.25-ounce) tube orange decorating icing
1 cup MOUNDS Sweetened Coconut Flakes
Green food color
- Line 8-inch square baking pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides; grease foil.
- Prepare, bake and cool brownie mix as directed on package.
- Invert brownie onto large tray; remove foil.
- Stir frosting and cocoa in small bowl until well blended. Frost sides and top of brownie.
- Press unwrapped HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Chocolate upside down in all 4 corners of brownie.
- Place HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Milk Chocolate on top of each HERSHEY'S HUGS Brand Chocolate.
- Unwrap 2 COOKIES 'N' CREME bars; break into 12 pieces. Press each upright piece, near edge, around outside of brownie to resemble a fence.
- Unwrap KIT KAT bars; holding upright, cut top of each bar at angle on one end to resemble tombstones. Pipe letters "R.I.P." on flat side of each bar with orange icing. Set aside.
- Combine coconut, 1/2 teaspoon water and a few drops green food color in small bowl. Toss with fork until evenly tinted. Spread over top of brownie.
- Press tombstones into brownie.
- Unwrap remaining COOKIES 'N' CREME bars; break and arrange to fit around base of brownie, making path and steps to cemetery.
Makes 10 to 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Hershey Company, Copyright ©1995-2005.