This sweet honey-glazed snack is everyone's favorite.
Honey Crackle Corn
- 3 quarts (12 cups) plain popped popcorn
1/2 cup LAND O LAKES ® Butter
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 cup honey
1 cup salted mixed nuts
- Heat oven to 250°F. Place popcorn in roasting pan.
- Melt butter in 2-quart saucepan; stir in brown sugar and honey. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a full boil (8 to 10 minutes). Continue cooking 5 minutes.
- Pour honey mixture over popcorn, stirring until all popcorn is coated. Add mixed nuts; stir to coat.
- Bake, stirring every 10 minutes, for 30 to 40 minutes. Immediately spread popcorn onto waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container.
Makes 12 cups.
Nutrition Facts (1/4 cup):
Fat: 4.5 g
Cholesterol: 5 mg
Sodium: 65 mg
Carbohydrates: 8 g
Dietary Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 1 g
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Land O Lakes, Inc.