Jack-O'-Lantern Cake II
1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
2 (16-ounce) containers ready-made vanilla frosting
2 drops green food coloring
1 flat-bottomed ice cream cone
2 drops yellow food coloring
2 drops red food coloring
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions in a 10-cup bundt cake pan.
- Measure 1/4 cup vanilla frosting into small bowl. Tint with green food coloring.
- Place ice cream cone upside down on waxed paper. Frost with green frosting. Refrigerate.
- Tint remaining frosting with yellow and red food coloring until frosting is desired shade of orange frosting, reserve a small amount of orange-colored frosting. Frost cake with orange frosting.
- Add green food coloring to reserved orange frosting to make brown frosting. Make eyes, mouth, and nose with brown frosting as desired on pumpkin. Place green frosted ice cream cone in center hole of cake for stem.
Serves 12 to 16.