- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 large eggs
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
Yellow and red food color
1 (16-ounce) canned vanilla frosting
Garnishes: HERSHEY'S MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates, Twizzlers Nibs Licorice Bits, Twizzlers Pull-n-Peel, HEATH English Toffee Bits, assorted Bake Shoppe items
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-inch round pizza pan. If using a disposable pan, place on baking sheet to bake.
- Beat melted butter, sugar and vanilla with spoon in large bowl. Beat in eggs. Stir in dry ingredients; beat with spoon until well blended. Spread into pan.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly in center. Cool completely.
- Add yellow and red food color to frosting for desired shade of orange.
- Frost brownie; garnish to resemble a jack-o-lantern.
Makes 12 to 16 servings.
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of The Hershey Company, Copyright ©1995-2005.