Jell-O ® Ween Poke Brownies
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix
1 1/2 cups cold milk
1 (3.25-ounce) package Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
Few drops red food coloring
Few drops yellow food coloring
- Prepare brownie batter and bake in 8- or 9-inch square baking pan as directed on package. Immediately poke holes, at 1-inch intervals, in brownie with handle of wooden spoon.
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Add food colorings to tint the pudding desired shade of orange. Immediately pour about half of the pudding evenly over warm brownie; tap pan lightly on work surface to evenly fill holes in brownie with pudding. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Spread remaining pudding over top of brownie. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Cut into 2-inch squares, then cut each square diagonally in half to form triangles. Store leftover brownies in refrigerator.
Makes 32 servings.
Use 2 drops yellow food coloring to each drop of red food coloring for a good Halloween-orange tint.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 4g
Saturated fat 1g
Dietary fiber 0g
Vitamin A 0%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
- Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.