Light Boo Cups
- 3 1/4 cups cold fat free milk
2 (3.25-ounce each) packages Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip Free Whipped Topping, thawed, divided use
1 (6.1/2-ounce) package Snackwell's Reduced Fat Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed, divided use
30 miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping and 1/2 of the crushed cookies.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the remaining crushed cookies into each of 15 individual cups. Spoon pudding mixture evenly into cups; top with remaining crushed cookies.
- Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls onto desserts to create "ghosts."
- Decorate with chocolate chips to create "eyes." Refrigerate until ready to serve. Watch the ghosts disappear! Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.
Makes 15 servings.
You don't have to be a kid to enjoy this Halloween favorite - a sweet treat that can help you eat right.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 4g
Saturated fat 1.5g
Dietary fiber 1g
Vitamin A 2%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.