Light Dirt Cups
- 2 cups cold fat free milk
1 (3.25-ounce) package Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip Free Whipped Topping, thawed
15 Reduced Fat Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed, divided use
10 paper or plastic cups (6 to 7 ounce) or dessert dishes
10 Trolli Squiggles Gummi Candy
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in whipped topping and 1/2 cup of the crumbs.
- Spoon pudding mixture into cups; top with remaining crumbs. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with gummi candy.
Makes 10 servings.
Dirt Cups can also be served frozen. Prepare as directed. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
Prepare as directed, using 35 Reduced Fat Nilla Wafers and Jell-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling.
- How to Crush Cookies:
- Place cookies in resealable plastic bag; roll with rolling pin until finely crushed. Or, place in food processor container; cover and process until finely crushed.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 3g
Saturated fat 1.5g
Dietary fiber 1g
Vitamin A 2%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.