Pumpkin Orange Cheesecake makes a delicious finale to even the simplest meal. Baked in a spring-form pan and served chilled this cheesecake will bring rave reviews from family and friends.
Pumpkin Orange Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
2 (8-ounce) packages regular or light cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup regular, lowfat or nonfat ricotta cheese
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 1/2 cups LIBBY'S ® 100% Pure Pumpkin
3 tablespoons orange juice
2 tablespoons NESTLÉ ® CARNATION ® Evaporated Regular or Fat Free Milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon grated orange peel
3 large eggs (or 3/4 cup frozen egg substitute, thawed)
Topping (recipe below)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- For Crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan.
- For Cheesecake: Beat cream cheese, ricotta cheese and sugar until creamy. Add pumpkin, orange juice, evaporated milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and orange peel; beat until well blended. Add eggs or egg substitute and beat just until blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan to room temperature on wire rack; spread with Topping. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of spring form pan.
- For Topping: Combine 1/2 cup regular or light sour cream, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon orange juice in small bowl.
Makes 12 servings.
Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé ® and Meals.com, used with permission.