Children will get a thrill from these special Halloween treats!
- 1 (11.1-ounce) package Jell-O No Bake Real Cheesecake
1 1/2 cups cold milk
1 (8-ounce) tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
12 chocolate-flavored ice cream cones
Assorted candies, such as candy-coated chocolate pieces and string licorice
- Beat Filling Mix and milk in medium bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until blended. Beat on high speed 2 minutes.
- Add whipped topping; beat on low speed 30 seconds or until well blended.
- Gently stir in Crumb Mixture and chocolate chips. Freeze 6 hours or overnight until firm. Let stand at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- To serve, scoop frozen dessert onto each of 12 dessert plates with an ice cream scoop; top each with chocolate cone for the witch's hat.
- Decorate with candies as desired to create the witches' faces.
Makes 12 servings.
Add a few drops green food coloring to the whipped topping mixture before stirring in Crumb Mixture and chocolate chips.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 12g
Saturated fat 8g
Dietary fiber 3g
Vitamin A 0%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
- Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.