Spider Web Brownie Pizza
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
2 (8-ounce each) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 squares Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread cookie dough evenly into greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Pour over cookie dough.
- Bake 20 minutes or until center is set. Cool.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate to make spider web design.
Makes 16 servings.
Prepare as directed, using Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese.
How To Melt Chocolate:
Place unwrapped chocolate squares in small bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until almost melted. Stir until completely melted.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 20g
Saturated fat 10g
Dietary fiber 0g
Vitamin A 8%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
- Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.