Spider Web Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 18 Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, finely crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
3 (8-ounce each) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
3 large eggs
1 cup Breakstone's or Knudsen Sour Cream
1 square Baker's Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350°F if using a silver 9-inch springform pan (or 325°F if using a dark 9-inch nonstick springform pan).
- Mix cookie crumbs and 2 tablespoons butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set; cool slightly.
- Carefully spread sour cream over top of cheesecake. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan.
- Place chocolate and 1 teaspoon butter in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) for 30 seconds; stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Drizzle over cheesecake in spiral pattern. Starting at center of cheesecake, pull a toothpick through lines from center of cheesecake to outside edge of cheesecake to resemble a spider's web.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Makes 16 servings.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 23g
Saturated fat 13g
Dietary fiber 2g
Vitamin A 100%DV
Vitamin C 2%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.