Spooky Graveyard Dessert Pizza
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies
1 (8-ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 cups Cool Whip Whipped Topping, divided use
3 Cameo Creme Sandwich Cookies
4 Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed
1 teaspoon decorating icings or gels
1/4 cup Baker's Angel Flake Coconut
8 Assorted Halloween candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Press cookie dough onto bottom of greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- Decorate with remaining ingredients and remaining whipped topping to resemble a graveyard.
Makes 16 servings.
Nutrition: (per serving)
Total fat 13g
Saturated fat 7g
Dietary fiber 0g
Vitamin A 4%DV
Vitamin C 0%DV
Recipe and photograph provided courtesy of Kraft Food, Inc.